Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas all!  What a blessing this Christmas has been.  My head is still buzzing with all the excitement of the day so I can't even express the reasons why but this Christmas has been among my very favorites and its still not over!  A relaxing day tomorrow with my sweetheart, a few days of creating and trading with my friends at AFA and then, finally, a trip to see Mom and Dad and the rest of the family.  I cant wait.  Its been way too long.

The holidays are usually, thankfully, a busy time for me creative-wise.  I am blessed to be able to be a part of the Christmas Eve service at our church by making 300-400 ornaments each year that are given out at the services.  This year, I was blessed to have a wonderful group of ladies who volunteered their time and talents to help me get them done.  What a blessing to get to know these wonderful ladies.  We laughed so much and I feel so blessed to be able to get to know them.  As they say, "many hands make light work" which in this case meant less stress for me this season.  What a gift!

I was also blessed to have some special orders for things this season.  Always a God thing as these are the things that make it possible for my kids to have a Christmas.

(I'm sensing a theme here...can you tell I feel very blessed this year?)

Here are a couple of things that I made..



As always, I am happy to take special orders and actually love the challenge of taking someone's ideas or wishes and finding a way to create them.

I've just opened my shop at Etsy.com to sell some of my art.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/theweavershand  I hope to add more things to my gallery in the next few weeks.  Stop by, take a look, buy something if you like.

Merry Christmas to all and many, many blessings throughout the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment