Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PaperTraders Art Challenge

I have recently joined another wonderful online community of artists...a Yahoo group called PaperTraders.  I'm still learning the ropes over there as it is set up very differently than what I am used to at AFA.  There are some amazing artists there and I'm blown away by the work I've seen posted.  They are another wonderfully supportive and encouraging bunch of people and I look forward to doing more and more with them.

Today is the start of their new Art Challenge on their blog.  I am extremely honored and excited to be part of the design team for it.  Check out my art as well as the art of some very talented people every 2 weeks when a new challenge is posted.  This is open to all art bloggers, whether you are a member of PaperTraders or not so stop by and give these challenges a try. 

Here is my art for the first challenge: "Celebration"



Here is the link:  http://papertraders-art.blogspot.com/search/label/Challenges

I hope to see some of you playing along! 
Blessings!!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment