Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Productive Week

I finished a couple more pieces and they are now available in my Etsy shop.

One of them was inspired by a challenge by Sarah Trumpp in her 50 Canvases in 2014 series.  This particular challenge was to sew on the canvas.  I have a limited bead selection so its not as elaborate as it could have been but I think it adds nicely to the canvas.

Check them out and check out Sarah's awesomeness over at Wonderstrange Arts.

Wishing you all a fabulous 4th!!


4 comments:

  1. Amy,
    These pieces are great. I'm gravitating toward the middle piece the most. Totally digging the textures as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! LOVE it! Love the beads, they're subtle and fabulous! LOVE the stippling! I'm on a stippling kick at the moment, so I totally dig it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...thanks, Doll! beading makes me crazy and I have a rather limited supply but i never would have thought of beading on a canvas so i really wanted to give it a whirl. thanks for the inspiration!

      Delete