Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Another Commission Completed!

Here is my latest commission.  My interpretation of St. Cecelia, the Patron Saint of Musicians.  I had so much fun with this one and I'm so happy with how she turned out.

I've also been working on building a set up to make photo and video tutorials and used this piece in a little bit of a test run with the new set up.

My Test Video



Another commission with be in the works as well as new items for Christmas.  Tutorials in the works as well so stay tuned and let me know what you'd like to see!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, if that's your test vid, we are in for a treat when you get the full length versions out. It's kind of nice that whom ever buys your art, might have a creation video to go with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Mel! You are off to a roaring start with the video tutes! We are in for a treat when you get going full steam ahead! I'm looking forward to it! I subscribed to your channel!
    And I love your version of St. Cecelia! Using fabric for her hair is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm really hoping i can produce something that people enjoy and want to see.

      Delete