Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Back in the saddle and ready to ride!

So the big family project I've been consumed with for the last 6 months or so is done and I'm ready to get back to making art and moving forward toward a few of my goals.  I'm posting some of my recent work to my various social media accounts and finally getting to work on some things that have been on hold for far too long.  I'll be updating the blog with some recent news and fun projects, giving it a fresh new look as I look forward to new and exciting things.

Here are a couple of journal pages I did recently.  Its part of a project I've been looking forward to starting.  I'll post more about it soon.






Thanks to all who have stuck with me and to all who take the time to comment!  It means the world to me!  <3

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to not be on hold myself! LOL! You have a great start there with your journal pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful journal pages, I love the pink writing in the last pages especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of collage mixed with paint! Super inspiring pages!! :)

    ReplyDelete