Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Revelation

Instead of the "still, small voice" that God usually uses to communicate with us, He seems to be yelling at me through the words of some of my favorite songs. Another favorite was on the radio earlier and although it is a song I know well and sing along to often this time the verses seemed to fade into the background only to have the chorus jump out at me with perfect clarity.

"Give me a revelation, show me what to do
Cause Ive been trying to find my way
I havent got a clue
Tell me should I stay here or do I need to move
Give me a revelation,
I've got nothing without you."
From
Revelation by Third Day

I'll probably be posting quite a lot in the first week or so just so those of you who dont know me very well can learn more about some of the issues that I struggle with and so I can bring you up to date on some of the ongoing art projects I have. I have a feeling God will be putting more words in my path that I'll be sharing with you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment