Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Various swaps and fun art!

Had the pleasure of playing in an AFA art-a-thon a couple of weeks ago, the first one I've had time for in a while.  I've been having fun playing and experimenting with some Dylusions Ink Spray by Ranger and some awesome stencils from artistcellar.com.  I absolutely adore the deep saturation of color of the Ranger inks and the stencils are remarkably versatile and allow you to create some pretty amazing background effects.

Here are some of the cards and Twinchies I was able to create for the AFA art-a-thon...












Ive also completed some fun swaps at AFA recently, with some more fun ones on the horizon.  Here are some of the completed ones...

All Kinds of Birds Swap





Mainly Pink Chunky Swap





Steampunk Chunky Swap





Postage Stamp APC Swap





Torn Book Pages Swap





Zetti Parent and Child Swap




Ive also done a couple of Moleskine journal spreads for players in the Moley Swap I'm hosting...




I also had the honor of making a memorial piece for my sweet sister-in-law who we lost suddenly last month.

More fun swaps coming as well as some exciting commissions!  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous cards! Love them all!
    alias arlie707 atAtcsforall)

    ReplyDelete