Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Art Trading! My first and forever love!

What can I say about my love for art trading?  Its been an experience that has changed my life, added so much joy and purpose and has put the most incredibly awesome people in my path and in my life.

I had taken a break from it for the first part of the year while I worked on some other projects.  For the summer, I decided to enjoy some time off from must dos and focus on some wanna dos.

I'm participating in a variety of fun swaps and trading marathons.  I'll still be working in my journal and hopefully creating some fun things for my girls to put in their dorm rooms in the Fall.

Here are a few of the fun things I've done so far.

Two Sleeve Art Dolls




Envie Addicts June





Winged Heart Inchies






No comments:

Post a Comment