Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Three projects, an awesome score and this blasted cough!

The three projects I'm working on are coming along.  The big one, I'm really excited about and loving the way its turning out so far.    I'm posting WIP pics on my WIP page.  The other 2 are frustrating the heck out of me...but i will press on.




I went to Hobby Lobby today to get some things I needed for a commissioned piece.  I also hoped to get a couple of these Silks Acrylic Glazes for the big project.  Practically did a happy dance right there in the aisle when i found exactly what I wanted with those beautiful clearance stickers on them.  Instead of settling for 3 colors...at 50% off I could 6 for the same price!  SCORE!! 


oh...and the cough...so over this!  enough is enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment