Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Workspace Wednesday!

Beginning today, every Wednesday will be Workspace Wednesday...a peek into my workspace and what I'm currently working on.  This is my first time to do this so bear with me.  If there is something specific you'd like to see in future WW posts, leave me a comment.

Since moving to our tiny little apartment...which we actually love...my workspace has been the dining area.  The table is piled with all manner of things.  Actually, its about time I shovel it off and find the top again.  I thrive in the clutter and know exactly where everything is in the mess but it reaches a point where even I can't work in it.  I'm about at that point.

Here is my beautiful mess...





I'm currently working on several projects.  I have the first of 5 Halloween themed gifts made for a swap at AFA (ATCsforAll.com).  I cant show the finished product as they are meant to be surprises for the recipient but I can give you a glimpse of it in several stages.






I also did a piece for a prayer calendar that I'm illustrating.



I have a couple canvases started and I'm still working on the 29 Faces Challenge as well.


My muse is on fire right now so while the juices are flowing I hope to be very, very productive.  Check back next Wednesday for another peek at my workspace.  Hopefully it'll be a bit cleaner next time!




1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a prayer calendar. I'd love to see it finished

    ReplyDelete