Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Workspace Wednesday!

Hey, hey, hey...its Workspace Wednesday!  Your chance for a little peek into what I'm working on.

I've got two main projects I'm working on so I've appropriated the "coffee table" in the living room for one of them.

The first project is another secret gift for the Halloween Gift Swap I'm in over at AFA.  You can see various parts and pieces of it.  The finished product will have to remain a secret though until the recipient sees it.



The second space is where I'm working on some assemblage angels that will soon be available in my Etsy shop.  I've been collecting random and broken jewelry for years.  It's such fun to pull the pieces out and try looking at them in different ways.  Giving new life to some really beautiful bits and pieces is such a joy!  



Assemblage Angel

Check back for some finished angels and the next project I have in mind!  Wishing you a Wonderful Workspace Wednesday!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Amy, your angels are fabulous! I can't wit to see more of them completed!

    ReplyDelete