Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Workspace Wednesday!

This week my workspace is in transition.  Our apartment...which we love...is the smallest place we've ever lived so its been a huge challenge to find room for everything.  I've seriously been tempted to get rid of the washer and dryer just so I can have that closet for my art space.  Instead I am trying some new options with the furniture we have in the hopes of creating a workable space that will allow me to not only have a place to create but a place to photograph my art properly and conduct business without having to be spread out all over the apartment.

Here's my work in progress...


This is one of the projects I've been working on this week.  I'm finishing these up and deciding which ones will be pins or hanging ornaments or framed items.  I absolutely love doing this kind of work...looking at things in a whole new way and giving things a new life and purpose.  I hope they make other people as happy as they make me!


1 comment:

  1. Those are really pretty assemblages. I will have to pop over to your etsy store for a closer look. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete