Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

First Art, Heart and Healing Project

I spent the day completing the first project in the free Art, Heart and Healing Course.  The single most enjoyable project I have ever done!

This is the first lesson in a free art class I'm taking called Art, Heart and Healing.  The first part was to write down on the left side of the page all the negative things that the inner voice in my head tells me that keep me from feeling good about myself or my art.  Then I had to consider that the voice is simply bad at communication.  I then had to turn the negatives into the positive things that the voice is actually trying to say and then paint over all the negatives.
 
Then I had to come up with one positive statement to encompass it all. 

The lesson also included instruction in drawing, painting and shading a face and creating a layered background.  I'm so excited about it.  These are things I've been dying to learn and I'm so thrilled with the way it turned out.  I cant wait to do more and I cant wait for the next project lesson on Monday. 

I would highly recommend this course to anyone.  Its completely free and so much fun.  You can just click on the link at the bottom of this page, sign up and get started.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment