Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Whirlwind Week

Last week was crazy and we spent more time in the car and on the road in just a few days then we have in months! 

I had to drop out of 2 swaps I was signed up for because I just had no time and no inspiration.  I did finally complete some cards for a swap yesterday and it felt so good!  I'm dying for just a solid block of time to concentrate on really getting some things made.  I really feel this is where God wants me to put my energy but dang life just keeps getting in the way! ;)

Anyway...here are the cards for the swap.  The theme was Color Wheel People.  They had to feature people and be made in only 2 colors that were opposites on the color wheel.  The choices were blue/orange, purple/yellow or red/green.  I wasnt sure what Id be able to come up with but I'm happy with the results.




No comments:

Post a Comment