Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Muse is back!!

Love when a creative slump finally ends and the muse comes back!  Feeling much better and now finally able to create some projects for an online art class I'm taking.  This one is called Artful Paintovers and teaches techniques for taking photos, pictures, even clip art and changing and painting over to make new and exciting images.

The first project I tackled was a vintage photo.  This is not one of my vintage family photos.  I simply couldnt paint over any of them.  This is a Xerox copy of one I found online.


The second one I tackled was a project in my art journal using vintage clipart.  I love this technique and cant wait to try some fun projects with family photos!


So glad I took this course and I cant wait to see all the ways I can find to use the techniques.

The free Art and Healing Class starts tomorrow so if anyone is interested, click on the link at the bottom of this page and sign up.  Sounds like it is going to be great!

I'd love feedback on my art work.  Let me know what you think, really!


No comments:

Post a Comment